DIQA improves and operates your (Semantic) MediaWiki or DataWiki
The DIQA team has profound expertise in customizing and deploying MediaWiki and Semantic MediaWiki in enterprises. Our offerings:
- Strategic consultancy regarding employing MediaWiki, Semantic MediaWiki or DataWiki.
- Installation, test and operation of portals (on premise or in the cloud)
- Selection of suitable extensions (e.g. WYSIWYG extension, facetted search)
- Integration of ontologies and taxonomies
Example projects that we have done for our customers:
- Access control for MediaWiki: introduced a content and action level access control system into a corporate wiki.
- Reporting tool: provided a click and point reporting tool for end-users to generate reports on a highly customized MediaWiki installation that contains production process data.
- WYSIWYG: introduced a WYSIWYG editor into a MediaWiki installation.
- 2nd Level Support: we provide various international customers with 2nd level support to operate their corporate MediaWiki installation.
- Configuration and Setup: for various international customers we have installed MediaWiki and compatible extensions to operate a corporate knowledge base.
SharePoint Consultant, Software Engineer